Welding can be divided into hard welding and soft welding. The soft welding temperature is lower than 450 ℃, and the hard welding temperature is higher than 450 ℃. Hard welding is usually used for silver, gold, steel, copper and other metals. Its welding points are much stronger than soft welding, and its shear strength is 20~30 times that of soft welding.There are many different kinds of welding machine.Do you know kinds of welding machine ?
Welding machine refers to the equipment required to realize the welding process.
Kinds of welding machine
Welding machines are mainly divided into plastic welding machines and metal welding machines according to materials. The applied technologies mainly include: laser, ultrasonic, high frequency, plasma, electrothermal, rotary, etc.
The metal welding machine is mainly used to weld metal materials, and the plastic welding machine is used to weld thermoplastic engineering plastic plates or products such as polyethylene, polypropylene, nylon, etc. During operation, the plastic electrode is melted and ejected, and the welded workpiece is fused with it and bonded. It is widely used in plastic equipment welding and maintenance, plastic floor laying, plastic pipe connection, plastic bottle sealing and other operations.Now do you have a preliminary understanding of the kinds of welding machine?
Next, we will talk about the kinds of laser welding machine
Laser welding machines are divided into: handheld laser welding machine, robot laser welding machine, full-automatic laser welding machine, channel letter laser welding machine, jewelry laser welding machine, mold laser welding machine, etc.
It adopts the latest generation of laser source and is equipped with swing welding joint developed by our company. This machine fills the gap of handheld welding. It has the advantages of fast welding speed,beautiful weld and simple operation.It is suitable for welding aluminum alloy plate, stainless steel plate, iron plate, galvanized plate and other metal materials, and can perfectly replace the traditional argon arc welding, electric arc welding and other processes.
- The welding speed is 2-3 times faster than the traditional welding speed.
- It can help you save at abouttwo to three welders a It is easy to operate without a welding permit, and novices can also weld beautiful products.
- It can be widely used in complex and irregular welding processes in cabinets, kitchens, stairs, elevators, racks, ovens, stainless steel door and window guardrails, power distribution boxes, stainless steel homes and other industries.
The laser welding joint is combined with the manipulator to realize multi track welding, which is simple to operate, fast to use, low energy consumption, economic and environmental protection, convenient and practical.
- It can automatically and quickly complete the whole welding operation, improve the product quality, and effectively solve the shortcomings of traditional welding, such as time-consuming, material consuming and non environmental protection.
- It is suitable for bigformat space welding.
- The welding method is not limited to plane welding, and it can realize welding in any space.
- It has high repetition frequency, high accuracy, simple operation of computer control in the whole process, and low risk of robot completing welding.
It is mainly used to weld channel letters and signboards of carbon steel, stainless steel, galvanized steel and other metal materials.
- The processing speed is fast, and the focus welding can be quickly focused without CCD and microscope.
- Sealed light path design, better dust-proof performance, lens maintenance free.
- The new numerical control panel is used to switch processing parameters with one key and provide daily maintenance reminders.
Compared with manual welding, automatic laser welding machine has the following advantages:
- The welding speed is fast, the quality consistency is good, the surface is beautiful, and there is no uneven phenomenon of manual welding. Equipment welding can avoid the influence of various human factors during manual welding, such as the influence of operator proficiency, physical condition, emotional shadow, etc., so as to ensure the consistency and reliability of welding.
- It can reduce the number of operators and inspectors, reduce the management difficulty and product cost. Now the labor cost increases year by year, and the annual recruitment is the most troublesome thing for the boss. The automatic welding machine greatly reduces the number of employees.
- The reliability of automatic welding is much higher than that of manual welding.
It is mainly used to weld gold, silver, platinum, stainless steel, titanium and other heavy metals and their alloy materials. It is used in precision processing of small parts, jewelry, dentures, clocks, medical treatment, communication, instruments, clocks, electronics, hardware, stainless steel, mechanical mold processing, automobile and other industries.
It is mainly used to repair S136, SKD-11, nak808407718738, H13, P20, w302344 and other mold steel, carbon steel, ordinary alloy steel, stainless steel, beryllium copper, red copper and extremely hard alloy materials. It is widely used in plastic mold, casting mold, forging mold, stamping mold, die casting mold, mobile phone, digital products, automobile and motorcycle and other mold manufacturing and molding industries.
Principle of laser welding
Laser welding machine uses high-energy laser to heat the material in a small area. The energy radiated by the laser guides the internal diffusion of the material through heat transfer, and melts the material to form a specific molten pool. It is a new type of welding way. Laser welding is mainly aimed at the welding of thin-walled materials and precision parts, which can realize spot welding, butt welding, lap welding, seal welding, etc. with small weld width,small deformation,small heat affected zone,,high depth width ratio, fast welding speed, flat and beautiful weld seam, no treatment or only simple treatment after welding, high weld quality, no pores, accurate control, small focus light points, high positioning accuracy, Easy to realize automation.
It belongs to fusion welding, which uses laser beam as energy to impact on the weldment joint.
The laser beam can be guided by a planar optical element (such as a mirror), and then projected onto the weld with a reflective focusing element or lens. Laser welding machine belongs to non-contact welding, and pressure is not required during operation, but inert gas is required to prevent oxidation of molten pool, and filler metal is occasionally used. Laser welding and MIG welding can form laser MIG hybrid welding to realize large penetration welding, and the heat input is greatly reduced compared with MIG welding.